www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This discussion (http://discgolfer.ning.com/forum/topics/1809917:Topic:233215?x=1&am...) prompted me to think about me.

What is it that I do that would maybe be a pet peeve to me or others.

So here is what I hate about me...

1. I can often have a hard time finding a disc after a shot. Not all the time but even when I throw and watch it all the way I have a hard time finding it. I hate that. I am getting better I hope.

2. I'm a disc buying addict. I mean how many discs does a newbie need. Don't know but I got to have another one. I have started as I grow as a player usually buy a disc that I can use and need. So I'm getting better.

3. Impatient. Only played for a year so why do I expect to be Climo now?

Oh well hope you all can add.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel yah on the haveing a hard time finding discs, I'm color blind. Dark discs and dark suroundings equal discs disapear (it sux).
hey now,...hate when i have a great round,describe the great shots and putts to friends and then hit trees and the rough when they play along."Yeah right you had a great round.." life.Peace
that doesn't bother me as much as when they stop talking right as I'm in the middle of my x step

Lotto said:
when your trying to drive and people keep talking and your just standing there waiting for them to get the hint and shut up, but they just keep yapping.
.....have 120' wide open up shot and throw it 80' :-(
Make 3 putts outside of 50' durring a tourny and then miss two inside of 20'.
I hate when people leave their trash at the tee box; on the ground, and not in the trash cans! Also people need to pick-up their dogs crap too!

PEOPLE KEEP OUR COURSES NICE PLEASE!!!!
the dreaded two point swing, man I hate that
I'm setting there looking at a nice twenty five foot putt and run right by the basket, then leave myself another twenty footer, and then, DOINK!, right off the facemask
putting for a birdie and end up with a bogie, quality
I hate it when I....

1. Hit the tree I knew I didnt want to hit
2. Hit a tree feet from the pad
3. Grip Lock it and break my personal distance record in the wrong diretion
4. Get a certain someone as a doubles partner.....
1. I hate when my Ultimate Pull Technique gets in the way of my Disc Golf Driving Technique which causes me to get under the drive and turn it in to a long range hyzer bomb. UGH!!!

2. I hate when I botch a nice drive with my ruined up shot and getting a bogey instead.

3. I also hate when another player has such a pottie mouth you wish you could make him vanish from your group.. LOL

As for the disc-oholic, Jason, its natural I think. I was the same way, now I only carry 8 discs, and have about 40 sitting in a container. Once you learn what the characteristics mean for each disc, the amount you carry will start coming down.
Sneeze and fart at the same time. Especially in someplace fancy. Oh wait...this was about disc golf. I hate when I feel like I am having a really great approach to my drive, have my line all set, it's quiet, no distraction, and I hit the tree 6 feet to the left of tee. Trust me...it's bad bad baaaad.
I hate it when I can't play DG!!!
This sounded like my day the other day. Had a chance to beat my personal best and got stupid 4s on 3s and got 4s on 5s....so backwards.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968