www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I joined the PDGA one month and 2 days ago.. I still haven't received anything from them. They took my money immediately, but I can't get anything but a form email from them. My friend joined about 2 weeks before me, and he still hasn't received anything. Do you have this problem, or know why it is? I was told the member disc they give you is on backorder, but, if you joined the PDGA don't you already have enough discs? Send it to me later, its the other stuff I need!

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I received a Black 169g Stratus in ESP with a PDGA stamp on it.
wow you must be in desperate need of a rule book and mini if you don't care about getting the disc. quit sitting by the damn mailbox, get off your computer....and go throw some plastic c'mon!
you get a stratus.
its the principal of the thing. I gave my money, now give me my stuff. I am tired of paying my money for stuff and getting stiffed until they get around to getting it to me. If somebody doesn't hold people accountable, people keep getting screwed. If it takes 2 months, then say that, don't tell me it shipped out today and it should be there in 3 -10 business days if you have no intention of it getting there in that time period. I wouldn't expect it in 3-10 business days if they didn't tell me that... twice. I don't NEED anything they are sending, but give me something. Trust me, I have thrown more plastic since I joined than most throw in a year. I am just saying. I throw about 72 holes a day.. everyday.
I tried to join the PDGA in 1993. I think it took about 6 months to receive my packet. It drove me crazy. Mostly I wanted my PDGA #. I wanted to write it on my discs like all the tournament players did. I NEEDED a number.

One of my buddies who couldn't afford to join made up his own number and wrote it on his discs. He was a heavy metal fan so he picked #666. Well, maybe he was a bit satanic, too. :) Later I sat on the PDGA Board of Directors and arranged to get him a number which coincided with his chosen number (#9666).

When I got my number, I remember how big it seemed. I was #7423. The guys I played with were so much lower. I knew guys who only had 3 digits (legitimately). Everyone who was good was at least down in the 5000's.

Now PDGA #s are given to players who don't even join. It won't be long before any number less than 100,000 will seem low.
How do you get a PDGA # without joining???
It took me a while to get mine too, but I believe it wasn't the PDGAs fault (no reason for me to explain who/what screwed it up) I'm #4129, my friends who joined at the same time are in the mid 3000s, I felt slighted lol
could be a storm or stratus.
both of which were instramental in my win this weekend.
as tail wind drivers they each performed well
also for left to right wind mid range shots up to about 150 ft.
it will come
last year it was a esp status which is in my bag love the feel of the disc grippy and soft not like other esp
And you won after geting my score right??? LOL good win Brad enjoyed it. Sorry I couldnt make it a little more intresting.
Addie si great and more than willing to help. I went through the same at joining but it really depends on the time you join and the amount of orders and/renewls at that time. Like mentioned early, I had the number on the site well before the "Merch" arrived. Remember you joined for the bennefit of being a member, the "merch" is a perk and will get there soon enough.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968