www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I joined the PDGA one month and 2 days ago.. I still haven't received anything from them. They took my money immediately, but I can't get anything but a form email from them. My friend joined about 2 weeks before me, and he still hasn't received anything. Do you have this problem, or know why it is? I was told the member disc they give you is on backorder, but, if you joined the PDGA don't you already have enough discs? Send it to me later, its the other stuff I need!

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We've told you it can take months so get over thinking they're targeting you for delays. It's not a problem if it happens to everybody. If this bothers you so much then I see you having a short and angry relationship with the PDGA. You'll get it.
Your PDGA number is 41737. With the thousands of members that join and renew at this time of year, a little patience is in order.

Addie does a great job as membership manager and is not slacking in regards to your membership fulfillment. She uses form letters as a way to save member dollars. Addie simply doesn't have the time to give every new member the personalized attention some seem to so desperately require. If hundreds of new members are waiting for backorders, we can't expect Addie to write a personal response to everyone affected.

However, if a personal response is "required" - give her a call. (Although, if your disc is on backorder, I don't see how a personal response will change anything.)

BTW, if you played any PDGA events in the last year, let the PDGA know in an email with the event dates and divisions you played. They may be able to pull those into your player record and issue an official rating for you.
Hey Mikemed8,

41737! It sounds like a lucky number to me. Your individual digits add up to 22. Ken Climo's number is 4297, which adds up to...22. Happenstance?

And since it is a lifetime number and yours alone you can tattoo it on your...well, on ...wherever you want it.

So I have a shirt with my PDGA number embroidered on it. I was in a store and the clerk asked me what the number was. I explained it was my PDGA #. He told me it looked like the "Mark of the Beast". I laughed. He evidently took that as proof that I was satanic. During our brief interaction my impression was that he was very uncomfortable with me and never looked me in the eye.

Imagine how freaked out the clerk would have been if the number were tattooed on me.
I renewed this weekend and it seems two things are constant. One, my rating goes up and down like a friggin yoyo, lol. Two, I haven't recieved my package yet either, aaargh, lmao.
Sorry Mike, I know you're anxious now that you're a PDGA member, but whenever you finally get, you'll still be a PDGA member. If it will help, check the latest batch of new member names and numbers on the PDGA website. You still won't have your package but you will have your number.
BTW, I don't even remeber what my membership disc was, it's somewhere in a box, but it wasn't anything I'd ever throw.
Not trying to add fuel to a fire but... Back in march I spoke with someone about never recieving my Mini-Disc. 2 phone calls and 9 months later.... Nothing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968