www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

ive got an innova star sl but want more D with it is there a disc that can go further?

ive been playing a very wooded course with some really long holes any suggestions?

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's pretty overstable, kind of Desroyer like or maybe a tad more overstable.

yeah i love my teebird and eagle too.

i just feel like im out growing the sl ive been throwing them since i started and itll stay in my bag, just hpoeing!

Broken record time...The Vulcan was dead straight fresh out of the box. Also, just to give you a baseline idea. I throw around 300 to 330 feet and there was just a mod tailwind when I threw it. This thing blew past the basket on the hole I was practicing on. The only time it varied from a straight line, was the skip at the end. It does have a big hyzer skip, but it skipped about 10 to 15 feet and approx 5 feet to the lft. SOme others that fly and land straight that I have thrown are.... Monarch, Vision(another long one), River, and the Sidewinder. The longest of this sub group would be the Vision and if you have not tried Lat. 64. I'd say their Gold Line plastic is the least stable out of their plastics.
me to,but i manage to get sidewinder D ,300 ft,down hill last week,and i mean down,last week 600ft 171g sidewinder,on this hole
Man, this is off the subject, but I havent seen New Hogan that high in a long time.
Throw a wraith then. i went to the Innova website and added speed. Since thats what some like to hear. I agree with Donny , go to an open field.
No.
Probably not going to give you a straight flight.  Really anything faster the the SL is going to have a more pronounced fade.  You really should try a TL... it's not faster than the SL, but it's nearly as long for me and there isn't a straighter driver out there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968