www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey guys, I am in the market for a small bag that I can throw in my suitcase when I am flying. I have owned the small Innova bag and was very disappointed in the quality. I like the looks of the Ching Jam Bag (pictured below). Anyone own one of these or owned one in the past?

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lmao, never thought of that, i have a gas mask and bag in my closet.,,, hmmm, food for thought.
If you have to , double bag a plastic grocery bag. Holds about 6 discs and towel !
the gorrilla boy spider monkey is a tough little bag that will hold 8-10 discs, water bottle, a nice size pocket for the random stuff, nice thick strap and quad compatible all for under $40. handmade in wisconsin
That Spider Monkey is pretty sweet looking. I had forgotten about Gorilla bags. I'm thinking I am going to have to go with the crunch box. It seems to be the best bag for the price.
I use a military "Map Case" that you can get at any Army/Navy store. The discs fit snugly and it will hold 6 discs with ease. I managed to cram as many as 8-9 but they get a little difficult to get in/out.
I can't remember the price, but I think it was less that 20 bucks. They are made of sturdy thick canvas and come in green, black, and also camo. Shop around because the prices vary. I highly recommend the "map case" for those days when you only want to carry a few discs. It comes with a strap, although it's not padded.
When I hit the road, with the wife, I reach for my cheep $5.00 backpack. I keep a extra long driver, a driver, a couple of mid-ranges and a puttter. I keep it simple and lite.In the other pockets, I have paper, pens or pencils, and a small 1st aid kit.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968