www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey guys and girls, Im reachin to my disc golf buddies for help with this one.  Im one of those people who are currently addicted to wizards. Not sure why, I just randomly bought 2 one day and they been stuck in my bag ever since.  I really love the way they put. Stable to Overstable on every release. Due to the whole Inconsistency issue with the wizard , Im lookin to replace it. Ive had several putters including all kinds of aviars but none felt as good as the wizard.  Theres a couple that Im thinkin about trying and would love some feedback on these disc. #1  Discmania  P2 phsycho

#2 Mvp soft Ion    3# Innova dart in pro or r pro 

Tags: putter

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

super stupid soft gateway magic

and I have a banger gt on a UPS truck heading my way

the Ion just felt weird to me..can't put my finger on why.. it just did

Discraft Focus feels alot like a Wizard...

JK Pro Aviar X . 173-175 grams.

I am a recovering Wizard addict and recently switched to Challengers. I no longer have to attend meetings.

May I suggest going stable to understable? Ever since I got off that overstable kick (I was a Wiz kid too) My long distance putting (10m out) has improved big time. I throw APX's (swirls) and they fly dead nuts straight for a long time. No hyzer outs with these, like the Wizards use to do.

How are the wizards inconsistent?   I just got a couple RFF's and SSS's and they fly very true and consistent.  I'm fairly new to the game though and just might not be able to really tell though.

Yes but not everyone feels the same.  Theres so many different types out there its hard to get another one like your butter putter .   They all fly very similar its just the feel.  I have a ss wizard i cant put with but i can fingerpop aproaches like a mofo with it.  I put with my soft wizard. I backhand aproach with my medium wizards.  When my butter putter bites the dust i dont have a consistent back up.  I have wizards but they all give me a different feeling when i hold them.   Im really looking tro try those ive mentioned.    I dont want any discraft putters.  I throw mostly innova.  Only a couple of discrafts.   Im looking at the dart because its a straight putter with glide for days. The Ion because itll prolly last the longest but is said to be a great putter. My friend has one of these i think so i may just be able to feel his.  Im considering the physcho because its supposed to be a great disc for putting in the wind yet it isnt stupidly over stable

This putt is brought to by the Innova KC PRO Aviar. There is no other like it.

They are stable when new and slowly become understable with use.

Keep 2 always in the bag. A "Freshy" and a "beat in." This gives you 2 options.

For in the wind, with it distance, laying up......

Only problem is i dont like the way they feel!!!   

You must find your own way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968