www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Tell me specific brands and discs that aren't discraft or innova so I can put them on my Christmas list and give them a try. I don't want to miss out on great discs because they're not as common, thanks for your help!!!

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Latitude River (Great straight/understable driver (not long driver like a NUKE)

Gateway Wizard (Perfect for those 200ft drives that are just too short for a Midrange/Good stable putter)
Lat.64 core is a sweet mid.
My only off-brand (though made by Innova) disc is the Millenium Sentinel MF (Quantum). It is as or more overstable than a Drone, but a shallow grip like a Cobra. Fast, minimal glide. Good for shorter hyzers, or for straight shots I throw it angled hard right, it pans out, ends up flying dead straight and skipping left. If you're sick of your Roc or Wasp flipping on you, get one of these! The new Discraft midrange from the Ace-Race 2010 appears to be a similar/knock-off type of disc.
I've been impressed with every Latitude 64 disc I've tried. There are a couple that alternate in and out of my bag. And Gateway putters are always good.
latitude 64 Halo... awesome
Since I don't know how you throw. I'll just say, Latitude 64.....best plastic made today. The Opto is sick and the Gold Line is bullet proof. It's kind of like the gas crisis in the 70's and all of a sudden, Honda and Toyota come a call'in.
The Wizardly World of the Harry Putters.
a wizzard.... U gotta get one...
Quest AT Classic Inferno is a good disc.
Latitude...plain and simple. Their opto line sick. Best grip on the market. I would say to pick up one of their mids or try a river out.
Since everyone already said Lat 64 (and it really is the best plastic in the world), I'm going to go with the Discmania PD. Discmania discs are made my Innova, and are essentially existing Innova bottoms with the "anhyzer" top. The PD has a Firebird bottom, and it ends coming out flying like a faster and slightly more overstable Teebird. Right now, it has the downright ugly "Freak" stamp on it but if you can get past that, it really is a great disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968