www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Tell me specific brands and discs that aren't discraft or innova so I can put them on my Christmas list and give them a try. I don't want to miss out on great discs because they're not as common, thanks for your help!!!

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the tips, I'm definitely going with some Latitude 64 this Christmas! Has anyone tried Latitude's putters?
The Pure is great in the Zero Line plastic. Don't let the names fool you, Grip line is actually stiffer than Zero line, and in my experience Grip is not nearly as good. In Zero, the Pure is very flat and very grippy. It's fast (for a putter), and almost feels like a midrange in the hand. I thought it was stable enough to use for drives and long approaches, but I did find that it had a tendency to blow by whatever landing zone I was shooting for. In the end, I wanted something slower, but with more glide so I ended up switching to a Challenger.
Gateway makes the best putters on the market. The magic is a great putter that flies very straight, but is a perfect short turnovers when actually thrown. The wizard is the best approach an short drive disc ever. It is pretty stable, and won't flip on you when thrown flat.
Agreed

I have finally, after many searches through Innova, and Discraft, found my putter. The Gateway Magic. I don't worry about it hyzering out before the chains. It is just smooth and straight.

I also have a couple Wizards for windy days, as well as 200ft drives. It is stable like a challenger, but is more controllable (Can't explain how, probably just something with the rim). When thrown for a drive without too much lift, it settles down like a short range Buzzz.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968