www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you played good today then step up and take credit. Details or no details, take credit, you earned it.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Played good yesterday and practiced my putting before work. Getting ready to go out today.
I played good yesterday! Did 2 rounds at Charlie Vettiner Park. Not too bad considering that I am trying a bunch of new discs and a new putting style. Overall I would say it was quite productive.
Going this morning to play some Turkey Day Doubles at Iroquois Park. I'm gonna take "The Mick's" money and run!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all hope your plates are fat!!!!
3 of us played at Sand Island Beach Park in Honolulu with one traveler. 78 degrees, crazy 15 to 25 mph winds, Fairly open course, heavenly sunset.

Cautious drives and outside shots. Good control in the short game. 2 OBs, 2 over... whew!

Saturday is our 7th annual Toys Tournament and then, just for fun, the par 69 gold course.
I bagged an ace today. :)
I played par golf today.....Did hit a basket from the tee. Too bad it was blind cuz it sounded cool!!!
Thank you. thank you. i shot a -5 and a -6 at Shelbyville today. I threw the Boss into a headwind about 420 as well. I got the 28 tag out of the round. My best is a -9 at that course.
I played okay today, started out the round and was leading by 3 three holes in, then the game went south, and went south quickly. I won the round by one shot , after a double boogey, and some really bad tee-shots. Oh well, bets having to work.
I played good today at Brian McClain Park DGC. I finally was able to break past 66 and shot a 62. I banged two 80 foot puts...one to save par and one for birdie....on consecutive holes. I am so happy to have gotten past 66 which was a sticking point for probably the last 3 months or so.
i played good today, got my second ace....in a tournament/fundraiser and won 51 dollars. HELL YEA!
Played a good doubles round yesterday (10 birdies), then a good round today (-9) followed by a good-but-not-quite-as-good round of -7. I'm pleased to say the least.
I'd like to twist this around and say that my son played good yesterday. I usually throw around par on our course in Paris, TN - it's a good mix of 3's and 4's. He improved his normal score by 4 or 5 shots and finally beat his old dad in a
'closest to the hole' playoff. I'm proud of him.
I played well today.

Actually worked on a few things, have whole heartily decided i am cutting out a run up on drives backhand. I am getting actual snap and same if not more distance. consistent drives, decent upshots and a few good putts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968