www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you played good today then step up and take credit. Details or no details, take credit, you earned it.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I shot good this weekend. At doubles leagues, my team took first on Saturday (Hudson Mills, Ann Arbor, MI) and today at Kensington (Milford, MI). We got hit by a snowstorm at the end of the round today and the footing was bad, it was hard to get a grip on forehands and the winds were gusty and swirling. The round would have been much tougher if my partner had not putted so well. He was putting first and my putter seldom came out of the bag. Don't you love a hot putting partner in doubles??
I played good today.... kinda. I improved my rounds in tournament a bit and set a new personal record. Keep chippin away ;)
after a long holiday week of work and sneaking in early morning rounds I went for a marathon session today. Four rounds here in Truckee for a total of eighteen down. (-5, -5, -2, -6) My arm feels like rubber but my soul is happy.
I played good today, Dec 1, 2008

Park Circle
N Chas. SC
I got stuck with the #43 NHDGC tag last week. Today I played good against 4 really good players and earned the #7, back in the gold daddy
I got a new Boss to try out yesterday and threw it on a lot of shots. It was windy, about 19 degrees, and the disc was unpredictable into gusty 15-25 mph headwinds and too stable for downwind. But it did present me with lots of jump putt opportunities and I canned several between 35-55' qualifying me to say I putted good yesterday especially considering the wind conditions. Windy conditions is where the Rhyno shines (except for downwind, the Aviar is better). I will say one thing about the Boss, it is really fast, the fastest I have ever thrown.
It wasn't today, but it was the weekly on Tuesday. New PR - FINALLY! It's been over a year since I set the last PR, so here's to shortening that interval!!!!
January 17th, 2010.

It was a rare round, playing in a doubles league. My team had had more aces (1) than bogeys.

Don't you love bogey free rounds?
It was not a bogey free round, but I shot 9 down in 18 at "The Grove", Cottage Grove, OR, which is a personal best. I had a penalty 4 and a bogey on the 500ft+ 18th hole, so I guess that would make 11 birdies in 16 holes, wow I guess it was a good day!
___Tab
November 28th 2009 I shot two identical rounds, 57 and 57 in a tournament at Jackson Community College in Jackson, Mi. It was around 30 degrees that day, and I won the tournament in a playoff against my best friend. Those are my best scores there to boot! I played good that day.

Same Disc, Beat DX Flat Top Ontario Cobra.
Last two holes of the round, we started on 17 as the course was packed and we parked on the street side.
Went from -6 to -10 in two shots. Sweet.
My witness Brad Brown is a member of the Fifty-One Club and paid me $10 as well as a Bella Sandwich from Honey Baked Ham! Thanks Brad!!!
Starting the year of 2010 just right with back to back Aces...Nice!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968