www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i sucked out on my round today darn need some encourgement might go tommorow

i cant belivev this my disc flew straight into the ground helped but then it flew straight up putting always threw under the dang basket and i just sucked all over

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Tim, keep at it. Today, I take out my new Wraith on the 2nd Tee. Guess what happen. It went in the basket, then out of the basket. It might be my only chance for an ACE. But, I will try tomorrow. Keep after the chains.
just keep throwing, better your chances with repetition, and above all....just have fun playing, disc golf is the best!
Forget about it !!!! Start Over anytime something goes wrong.
Didn't bring enough beer huh? Sucky days happen to everyone.
It happens. Take a deep breath, and focus on your next shot.
acctually i can tdrink by about a year
Same thing happend to me Tuesday. My first round was just ugly, worst I've played in a long time. I was about to leave but was talked into anouther 8 holes of dubs. Three holes later, Bang got my 2nd Ace. Started shooting realy well from there, hit two more baskets and only missed one putt within 40'. If my midrange drives start slacking up, not getting to the basket, I just start Ace running. Also I change it up too, say you always throw a stable roc on hole 1, swich to you strieght roc and throw with hyzer. Or better yet go and buy a Star Mako they work wonders ; )
Don't buy any new discs unless they are Discraft. Gotta think ONLY of the good shot you are thinking of, nothing else. Believe your shot is going to be perfect or at least close to what you want, because you trust your discs and you trust yourself. ALSO, just keep throwing. Keep on throwing and you will keep learning. Good luck!
OK, Mr. Force. Either you are Mark Ellis, in disguise, or a Discraft sponsored player... I know a few Discraft pros running the Mystery Ranch bag...
I have the Phenix Team bag. I love it. The line-x lining the bottom is impenetrable and guarantees the life of my bag. Gregg Barsby is rockin out a fully custom Bag Mahal. Costs more than the standard issue but well worth it.
Slow down and focus... Throw hard and true.. Remeber its a game and try to keep HAVING FUN as the number 1 goal.. Many times I've been crap tastic in the first round.. gave up and played for fun.. and ended up cashing. also listen to music and not to the others, people can tend to work your mental game more then you think.
I will agree with you on the Phenix bag. The idea of putting Rhyno Lining on the bottom is genius! Price is right too. the designis tight. I like the way that you can customize the colors. Bags are so expensive though. I need a bag sponsor...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968