www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

looking at fade crunch camo,your input wanted on different brands.something in medium size10-12 disc capacity.input on the fade crunch also.

Views: 717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fade Crunch Box is a very good quality bag with a lot of bells and whistles. We have a sale going on right now too:

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf/_i.html?_nkw=crunch&...

Ching Pro Bag is also about the same size as the Fade Crunch Box; rugged construction, cool design, little less than the Fade Crunch:

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf/_i.html?_nkw=ching+bag&...

Hazardiscs.com

I have a Fade crunch camo and I love it. I carry 12 discs comfortably. There is a removable divider that I keep intact to help with organization. 5 drivers, 5 midrange, and 2 putters. Works great. Could probably squeeze 14 if you remove the divider, but it would be tight. I highly recommend the "crunch" for carrying 12 discs. It's the perfect size for everyday use and very well thought out. Plenty of pocket storage and drawstring drink holder. I also have a Latitude 64 pro bag for those days I want to carry more discs, but it is much heavier, therefore I use quad-straps. The Fade crunch has a nice strap and with 12 discs it's pretty light. I used my quad-straps on the "crunch" a few times and it was like carrying "air". Of all the medium bags out there, I think you'll be pleased with the "crunch" for design, functionality, durability, and value. It's not the best medium bag out there, but for the price it can't be beat.

Depends on how much your willing to spend.

Alot of Great Bags out there now !!!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Disc+Golf+Ba...

I have the fade crunch box in camo and absolutely love it.. plenty of extra room for non-discs.

I bought my Fade Gear Crunch Box about a year ago and it is absolutely the perfect bag for me. I am currently carrying 11 discs and it holds them comfortably. Also has a couple of nice pockets for your stuff. I have seen a little bit of wear in the canvas lately but I suppose that will happen with any bag. It keeps me organized, is lightweight and holds all of my discs. What's not to love?

My first bag was the camo Crunch Box.

It is a great bag with a lot of style.

But please take this into consideration.

The DGA Elite Shield Bag is way cooler, holds 8 more discs, and trust me you will need that space.

It also looks more professional.

If you want this to be your LAST bag. You should take a look at the Mojo bag by Voodoo. I have the Karma and it is a very well designed bag and could be the best made bag I have ever owned. None of the other bags I've owned have come close to the quality of this bag. However, if you want a bag that is designed as well and also takes a lot of pressure off you back. The you might want to check out the Grip EQ backpack. I was very suprised at how refreshed I felt after a few rounds with this backpack style bag. I guess because I wasn't expecting this plus from it? So if you have back issues, but want to play through them. This bag is well worth the price.

Both of these bags are two to three times higher than the fade, but unless stupidity overtakes me. I'll never need another bag again :)

OH, Voodoo finally has it's own web site now.

My daughter uses the Crunch Box and she loves it. Lots of extra room in the side pockets for her extras. It holds just the right amount of disc. The times that I've caddied for her where made easier, this bag is light and roomy.

For me, I like the Innova Standard bag when I'm carrying a smaller amount of discs. The bag is bomb proof, the disc don't rattle around, the strap is wide and doesn't curl up, and the water bottle pocket is toward the front, balancing the bag real nice.

can someone post a pic of the back of bag where quad straps are hooked to,do they hook into material or plastic?

I don't have the "backpack straps" but on the fade crunch box they gook into plastic.. very sturdy design

i dont have a pic but my fade bag has held up well over this year. i was woried about the plastic that tjhe straps hook into but they are bombproof and i carry a heavyer tourney bag so the crunch box should be fine.

thanks for all info guys,been carring innova 5-6yrs now and looking for a change.thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968