www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

looking at fade crunch camo,your input wanted on different brands.something in medium size10-12 disc capacity.input on the fade crunch also.

Views: 702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For those of us who choose to only carry ten or eleven disc I think that the Crunch Box is a very good deal. I just went over to look at mine and it does have a couple of small holes in the canvas. That is after a year of pretty intense playing. And the price is good at just over $30. I didn't even have a "real" disc golf bag before I bought my Crunch Box so that was in itself a big step up. I love having everything handy and organized in the pockets as well. It has definitely made it easier to carry my discs and concentrate on just playing and not worry that my bag has spilled and my discs are all over the ground.

Now I just need to find a way to repair those small holes in the canvas. Someone recommended that tool dip stuff.

I just took a look at the voodoo mojo and decided I have to have it. I really don't need another bag right now, but I wanted something in the 14-16 disc capacity range. I have a Fade crunch and a Lat 64 Pro and I like them both. This Voodoo Mojo looks like it will function perfect as my "medium" capacity bag. The quality appears to be outstanding according to the website. I was looking at the Gorilla Boy silverback and being from Wisconsin myself I probably should go with that, but the Voodoo appears to be better quality and the perfect size. 

I've had both and for the price the fit and finish of the GB bags should be A LOT better. I think both companies are out of bags, but last I heard (approx a few weeks ago). Voodoo should have some soon if not already. I have the Karma and it is right up there if not better than Revolution in quality and blows it away in design.

Enjoy!

If I where in your shoes I would go FADE because they maybe on the cheaper side which is a plus, but they are also durable compared to most bags of that size. I have nothing against Voodoo or Grip EQ I just don't like the idea of having to wait for something to become available to buy it. I have had my FADE bag going on three years and it has been through hell and has only some scuffing. And by hell I mean dragged for 500+ yards on pavement after the worst round of my life. Mine has even been ran over, I was glad I had emptied my bag while throwing to a basket from a parking lot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968