www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

so question to all,  this scenrio presented itself to me, i was out of town for a week on vacation in michigan my former state of residence, i played a league in grand rapids mi and hit my 1st league ace ever.  now this club has a member pools and non member pool totaling $ 200 for members and $ non members is for number of entries for the day. i waited around until league was over to discuss with the president i was told that they pay out the following week, ok can you mail it to me minus shipping cost since ill be back in mn,  yes no problem i was told. almost 30 days later nothing 2 emails that ive recived claimed would be sent following day still nothing, what do you do? 

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depending upon the League, I can think of a number of them that are ran by scatter-brains. If you have a buddy there that can physical grab the money for you, then that's what I would do. Out of curiosity, what course and what hole?
riverside park, hole # 3 skip z drone
Need to get into contact w/ league people, maybe a different person who plays that league who can speak for you in person, 99% chance they just forgot, but not every person is good and honest either.

its like maybe 40 dollars i just wanted it as a momento,  but the league director slash president of the club has emailed me twice informing me he will mail it, but i agree i think i will just have to asked some1 in the area to pick it up for me if not recieved by end of this week..

Good ace. That hole has aces written all over it.
We immediately pay our ace pool the same day you hit it. 30 days is ridiculous.
30 days is tooooo loooong, we pay ours right away.

Ace payouts depend on local league rules.

Whatever they may be it would be courteous if they were discussed before the round.

so heres the latest update, still not paid no response from the td so heres there website

http://dogsofdisc.webs.com/ phone number 616-217-7640 dan hertgers 

if your in the area i suggest not playing in there leagues..  they wont pay out your prize moneys.  sad my first ace and i can even be happy about it...  

this just in dan has texted me back claiming it will be recieved within the week..  lol 3rd time ive been told this.  for a 28 dollar ace pool.  ace was hit 9-7-11
Tell him to send it to you through paypal.
Cheapskates!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968