www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you had the freedom to uproot and move anywhere, would you choose a state/area with densly populated discgolf or would you choose a special discgolf course and settle with it?

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with you Windy, the Big Island, Puna for sure. Or maybe Hilo town, but probably Puna. I started playing object golf so it would be no big deal to go back to object if I could live in that paradise. I don't mind the rain either, it feeds the beauty.
Any where warm and alot of disc golf
Traverse city MI. I could play hickory hills everyday thay way i dont have to drine five hours to get there.
Montana all the way. had my honeymoon there, can't wait to go back. They have the best tap water, unbelievable.
If you played Hickory Hills every day you would have strong legs. Maybe you could train a mountain goat to be your caddy.
I love Glacier NP. There is a golf course in East Glacier that would be great for an 18 holer.
The only rub is the winters. I'd like to play all year round.
Somewhere in Utah maybe.
The Moon.
Yes the Moon.
Alice, to the Moon.
Think how far you can throw a disc!
Disc Golf Holes for miles instead of feet.
(At least a nice vacation sport).
yea, try to predict when they might come back down, lol. oh, and i hear the moon has the best cheese.
Sipapu in northern New Mexico. Amazing disc golf in the summer and fall. Amazing snowboarding in the winter and spring. My favorite place in the world!
64 wow if that thats not to many than i dont what to think, and its not the states official past time , how many ball golf courses are there in this 50 mile radius. Maybe spread some of that love the rest of the world. Seems the course proliferaion should stop in brighton mich. and concentrate on making the game bigger not more golf courses in an area that has to many yes 64 in 50 miles is to many. (the state gives you that much land ? HMMM)
I could have to pick a nice wam place with a course in my backyard.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968