www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

And, what three would you never carry again, because you could just never figure out how to throw them...

Views: 738

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gold line Lat 64 Flow, a Star Mako and one of this years Ace Race putters in Pro D.  That would just about do me, the only thing missing would be a good sidearm disc..

Picking only three is hard, but these are the ones that I use every time I play (although Star Bosses should be in there too...)

Raging Inferno (awesome forehand driver, my 'go to' disc; not the DT version):

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf/_i.html?_nkw=raging+inf...

Backbone (rounded edge midrange - perfect for short hyzer and anhyzer approaches):

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf/_i.html?_nkw=backbone&a...

Yeti Aviar (low profile; concave flight plate feels great in my hand):

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf/_i.html?_nkw=yeti&_...

Hazardiscs.com

DX TeeBird, Star Sidewinder and Banshee.

Then again I like my Medusa, my Lemon Lake Katana, my Vulcan and my King. Classic Inferno thrown in for good measure. Star TeeBird got me an ace as well. DGA Aftershock is also a nice addition. So I guess that I need ten discs.

A Good Driver that's Stable.

A Good Stable Mid-Range Disc.

A Stable Putter.

Atleast those 3 .  Your Choice of Disc Manufacturer.

This discussion just became a lot more interesting since I am flying to Maryland and probably will only be able to fit a few discs in my carry on bag. I think ill probably go w my monarch for flex and anhyzer shots, champ xcal for straight and hyzer drives as well as flics and my pro Rhyno for upshots and putts.

2 discs I didn't have the arm for were the katana and ape.... Maybe one day though :)

a 168g sidewinder,180g glow roc,and my putter

Glow Aviar

Ch Ape

Sp Edition Leopard

Try the Medusa or the King.

The Medusa is very nice! I got some of the new Skyquest disc's coming my way as well. Has anyone thrown them? I got about that'll be here tomorrow.

I am curious what new discs they will have coming out. I love the Medusa.

According to their site the new disc is going to be called the L13 and is another long range driver.

Pro katana.  Its the fastest and most controlable driver in my bag.

DX cobra.  I usually play most mid shots using midranges with lower glide for more accuracy, but if I can only have one midrange, I'd choose a fast one with more glide.

Pro dart.  My favorite and only putter.

Yeah the L13 is a driver, I have not had a chance to throw it... and really can't until me back heals more. I started playing for a little bit but my back was get worth, so I guess I need to wait longer after a back surgery...

Anyhow once I either throw one or go out with a friend and have him throw it to see what it really does, I'll let you know.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968