www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Stupid Question here, yes I know.... BUT, if you were told you can ONLY play with ONE disc for the REST of your life, which disc would it be??? I am more curious than Anything, BUT, I also want to see if a Particular discs pops up more than any other.... I think I know what the #1 answer will be, but I want to see what y'all have to say.... Please and Thank You!! :)

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Elite X Buzzz or any flat-top Roc, doesn't matter to me as long as it's 168 grams.
Max weight Star Skeeter (white). It putts, it drives, it upshoots.

Probably the Roc..

Man, I miss my Star Skeeter. Lost it in Oregon at Adair Park. That thing used to sneak through the trees so well. Until I got to hole 10 at Adair, anyway...
it would have to be a ce firebird. it would take forever to break in and when it did it could never get too understable.

1st run Skeeter,white

ABCDisc-Flying Squirrel,150ish,Golden Yellow

i bet a snap discs whittler would be a good one. maybe not for driving, but supposed to be a great touch disc. prob have to hyzer flip the crap out of it for a drive. anyone used the whittler?
Aviar !
aviar! i agree, but donny! didn't you already leave this response on this thread?! ha ha
This is interesting. I was expecting to get " A ROC " as 90% of the replies. Looks like the Buzz in one form or another is just as popular. Is the Buzz basically Discraft's version of the Roc, so to speak?

i found the buzzz to be really straight.  not as much like a roc as i found it to be closer to a shark. 

as far as my 1 disc, i would have to pick a 180 chicken roc. 

There are atleast 28 different kinds of Aviars !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968