www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Stupid Question here, yes I know.... BUT, if you were told you can ONLY play with ONE disc for the REST of your life, which disc would it be??? I am more curious than Anything, BUT, I also want to see if a Particular discs pops up more than any other.... I think I know what the #1 answer will be, but I want to see what y'all have to say.... Please and Thank You!! :)

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I carry 3 mids, Buzzz, flat Roc and Hornet.  I've honestly never thrown a domed Roc, but from what I hear a domed Roc is more stable than a Buzzz but less stable than a Hornet.  Maybe a Roc is like a Wasp then?  I may have only half a clue what I'm talking about here, but at least I tried.  When it comes to flat Rocs, I'd say the Buzzz is slightly more stable.  Both will flip great and get good distance, for me though the Roc seems to turn a bit more.  Either way, the first disc anyone should get in my opinion if they are just feeling out the sport is a Buzzz or flat Roc. 

i found the buzzz to be really straight.  not as much like a roc as i found it to be closer to a shark. 

as far as my 1 disc, i would have to pick a 180 chicken roc. 

There are atleast 28 different kinds of Aviars !
Lol. I think that Donny likes the Aviars! :) Which would probably be my 2nd runner up for one disc selection. I have the DX P&A, a Classic, the 12x KC Pro's, and my NEW FAVORITE, the Jay "Yeti" Reading Pro. The Yeti is throwing super straight with the perfect fade, at least new, and for what I was looking for.
Really surprising that no one has said Groove or Epic. 

Really??? Is the groove or epic more versatile than a roc, aviar or buzz??? answer is no

I was just bein' a smartass.
yeah i either thought this guy is f'ing with people lol, or he really thinks the epic and groove are the discs to have
roc, buzz or wizard doesnt matter which like them all

I would have to say Z Wasp 174g.  I throw it FH and BH for straight shots and hyzers.

Aviar !!!  First , you need a Putter.  Stiff Aviars , you can throw Drives , Rollers , Upshots , Thumbers , etc.
Aviar Driver.  I'd put that disc in with my Buzzz/flat Roc toss up.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968