www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Stupid Question here, yes I know.... BUT, if you were told you can ONLY play with ONE disc for the REST of your life, which disc would it be??? I am more curious than Anything, BUT, I also want to see if a Particular discs pops up more than any other.... I think I know what the #1 answer will be, but I want to see what y'all have to say.... Please and Thank You!! :)

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

buzzz definitely. and if it couldn't be a buzzz, then it would be a San Marino roc

Elite X Buzzz or any flat-top Roc, doesn't matter to me as long as it's 168 grams.
Max weight Star Skeeter (white). It putts, it drives, it upshoots.
Man, I miss my Star Skeeter. Lost it in Oregon at Adair Park. That thing used to sneak through the trees so well. Until I got to hole 10 at Adair, anyway...

Probably the Roc..

Elite Z 174g Wasp!
it would have to be a ce firebird. it would take forever to break in and when it did it could never get too understable.

1st run Skeeter,white

ABCDisc-Flying Squirrel,150ish,Golden Yellow

i bet a snap discs whittler would be a good one. maybe not for driving, but supposed to be a great touch disc. prob have to hyzer flip the crap out of it for a drive. anyone used the whittler?
Aviar !
aviar! i agree, but donny! didn't you already leave this response on this thread?! ha ha
This is interesting. I was expecting to get " A ROC " as 90% of the replies. Looks like the Buzz in one form or another is just as popular. Is the Buzz basically Discraft's version of the Roc, so to speak?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968