www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Stupid Question here, yes I know.... BUT, if you were told you can ONLY play with ONE disc for the REST of your life, which disc would it be??? I am more curious than Anything, BUT, I also want to see if a Particular discs pops up more than any other.... I think I know what the #1 answer will be, but I want to see what y'all have to say.... Please and Thank You!! :)

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol. I think that Donny likes the Aviars! :) Which would probably be my 2nd runner up for one disc selection. I have the DX P&A, a Classic, the 12x KC Pro's, and my NEW FAVORITE, the Jay "Yeti" Reading Pro. The Yeti is throwing super straight with the perfect fade, at least new, and for what I was looking for.

I carry 3 mids, Buzzz, flat Roc and Hornet.  I've honestly never thrown a domed Roc, but from what I hear a domed Roc is more stable than a Buzzz but less stable than a Hornet.  Maybe a Roc is like a Wasp then?  I may have only half a clue what I'm talking about here, but at least I tried.  When it comes to flat Rocs, I'd say the Buzzz is slightly more stable.  Both will flip great and get good distance, for me though the Roc seems to turn a bit more.  Either way, the first disc anyone should get in my opinion if they are just feeling out the sport is a Buzzz or flat Roc. 

Really surprising that no one has said Groove or Epic. 

I want to see you putt a nuke

Really??? Is the groove or epic more versatile than a roc, aviar or buzz??? answer is no

roc, buzz or wizard doesnt matter which like them all
I was just bein' a smartass.
yeah i either thought this guy is f'ing with people lol, or he really thinks the epic and groove are the discs to have

I would have to say Z Wasp 174g.  I throw it FH and BH for straight shots and hyzers.

Aviar !!!  First , you need a Putter.  Stiff Aviars , you can throw Drives , Rollers , Upshots , Thumbers , etc.
Aviar Driver.  I'd put that disc in with my Buzzz/flat Roc toss up.
He said ONE. Pick.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968