www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Good luck to our new President.

Views: 7

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Always been proud to be a first generation American!
Thankful that my parents and grandparents decided to leave eastern europe, and the dictators that ruled it!
We have so much opportunity and choice in this country of ours.
Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind.

NO MORE W!
O BOM A
Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
Good luck to us all. Here's to the Constitution!

I wish all Americans could say and truly mean this. Unfortunately America said they did not by who they put in office. If people truly cared about the Constitution Ron Paul would be our President.
I hear you, but I am no less proud to be an American today than I was yesterday. I look forward to and wish the best for President Obama and his new administration. Time will tell and I believe that he will lead this country proudly and fairly. Even if he belly flops and it all goes in the toilet. I will have my bag of "choice" discs and have the freedom to travel 800 miles tomorrow and shoot several rounds with my bro I tossed with back in the early 80's.
Another thing I am proud of is that I am 20 days into my 30th season of disc golf. I am a prouder American Disc Golfer having watch your putting tutorial on You Tube. Thank you Mr. Ellis. I am doing my job and "putting plastic to steel".
MUCH PROUDER! It is amazing to see the reactions of people all across the world celebrating President Obama (damn that has a great ring to it!).
music-surf said: If people truly cared about the Constitution Ron Paul would be our President.
Darn tootin'. Obummer is no friend of the Second Amendment, he spit on it every chance he got when he was an Illinois state legislator. His attorney general, Eric Holder, believes that the Second Amendment does not confer any rights upon private citizens. Obummer and his radical views are directly responsible for the booming sales of guns and ammo. If you're a hunter or gun-owner and have been in a Bass Pro Shop/Cabela's/Gander Mountain/etc. since the November elections you know what I'm talking about. Obummer is not MY president, he and his entire entourage of leftover Clinton misfits can go pound sand.
Cheer's!!! United we Stand!
Originally liked what "Ron Paul" stood for, unfortunately the process of voting is a popularity contest.
If Ron Paul is the man he says he is, he will continue to do his best.
Regardless who is in the White House.
It is not the president who makes a country.
Remember 'checks and balances.'
It takes an involved nation to make real change.

music-surf said:
Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
Good luck to us all. Here's to the Constitution!

I wish all Americans could say and truly mean this. Unfortunately America said they did not by who they put in office. If people truly cared about the Constitution Ron Paul would be our President.
heynow,just think about your comment and the "choice" you have to say and think those very words.Too bad there wasn't anything in the second ammendment about throwing discs as weapons,you would have more than enough "ammo' to protect yourself.Disc stores would be overrun with customers buying discs.Peace

MikeD said:
music-surf said: If people truly cared about the Constitution Ron Paul would be our President.
Darn tootin'. Obummer is no friend of the Second Amendment, he spit on it every chance he got when he was an Illinois state legislator. His attorney general, Eric Holder, believes that the Second Amendment does not confer any rights upon private citizens. Obummer and his radical views are directly responsible for the booming sales of guns and ammo. If you're a hunter or gun-owner and have been in a Bass Pro Shop/Cabela's/Gander Mountain/etc. since the November elections you know what I'm talking about. Obummer is not MY president, he and his entire entourage of leftover Clinton misfits can go pound sand.
Brillliant, Jon. The lack of awareness of basic civics in younger generations is one of the dangers our country faces. Good to hear they were in to it. Thank you for doing this.

Jon Andrews said:
I am actually streaming the live coverage for 100 students, and they are completely quiet and attentive. It is a wonderful thing that this man has captured the attention of America's youth the way that pop-stars have.
I'm proud whenever there is an election and a peaceful transfer of power. This is truly a great country.
My pride in our great Country is unwaivering...regardless who holds the oval office.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968