www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Good luck to our new President.

Views: 3

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I hope some stupid person doesn't kill him. I think he will do good for us. Only time will tell.
Garrett Graham said:
I hope some stupid person doesn't kill him. I think he will do good for us. Only time will tell.

X2
I am prouder as well. It's surreal this moment actually arrived and passed. There is an 8-year catastrophe to clean up, let's hope his 4 years can at least clean up that 8 year mess.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God. :-)
I also agree we are finally in for a change in America. Hopefully, we can all travel internationally now without all the stigmas by just being Americans......on another note.....

I can't believe Chief Justice John Roberts messed up the oath of office that bad. I think that was staged to make Obama stammer. What are your thoughts....
amen guys, i hope he is able to make good things happen for the economy, as well as help mend relations between minoritys and the general population, i am sure somewear ratial things will still happen and the economy obviousely will not be fixed overnight, but i feel this is a step in the right direction towards elieviating ratiall tension that still exhists in some areas and hopefully cause changes for the good that are needed were the economy is concerned. congratts to the new president !
I am actually streaming the live coverage for 100 students, and they are completely quiet and attentive. It is a wonderful thing that this man has captured the attention of America's youth the way that pop-stars have.
Good luck to us all. Here's to the Constitution!
We finally have a president that is more focused on improving the state of our country than lining the pockets of corporate America!! We can only hope that he sticks to his guns and brings about real change to this country!!! Go Obama!!!

P.S. How much you wanna bet the note that Bush left in the desk was written with crayon!!!
Woo hoo!
Garrett Graham said:
Stupid people had 8 years to kill Dick Cheney. That's the greatest testament to the marvels of modern security techniques.
"What the cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them - that the stale political arguments that have consumed us for so long no longer apply. The question we ask today is not whether our government is too big or too small, but whether it works - whether it helps families find jobs at a decent wage, care they can afford, a retirement that is dignified. Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward. Where the answer is no, programs will end. And those of us who manage the public's dollars will be held to account - to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day - because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government.

Nor is the question before us whether the market is a force for good or ill. Its power to generate wealth and expand freedom is unmatched, but this crisis has reminded us that without a watchful eye, the market can spin out of control - and that a nation cannot prosper long when it favors only the prosperous. The success of our economy has always depended not just on the size of our Gross Domestic Product, but on the reach of our prosperity; on our ability to extend opportunity to every willing heart - not out of charity, but because it is the surest route to our common good."

Emphasis added.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968