www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Good luck to our new President.

Views: 4

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Inspired!
Don't jump the gun !!!!! There is alot of work to be done first !!!!!
hey now,Best of luck to our new President and America.
United We Stand! No truer words can be said
You can't be serious! Lay off the acid, man.

Avenger Ray said:
Quote, "To many forget about 9/11, and the fact that nobody has touched, or came close to touching American soil since that devastating day." Correction-Our corrupt government of the PAST didn't allow/plan another 9-11 because it was no longer to their tactical advantage. I too am glad that we have Obama now because he would never attack his own people for political leverage like Bush and his cronies did. Here's to positive change in America!!! Go Obama!!!!
Conspiracy theorist
Believe me the islamic terrorist hate you much more than any politician. Micheal moore strikes again!!!!!!

Atrain said:
You can't be serious! Lay off the acid, man.

Avenger Ray said:
Quote, "To many forget about 9/11, and the fact that nobody has touched, or came close to touching American soil since that devastating day." Correction-Our corrupt government of the PAST didn't allow/plan another 9-11 because it was no longer to their tactical advantage. I too am glad that we have Obama now because he would never attack his own people for political leverage like Bush and his cronies did. Here's to positive change in America!!! Go Obama!!!!
back to the topic. I too am proud to be an American today. positive thinking can achieve great things!!
Lotto said:
Garrett Graham said:
I hope some stupid person doesn't kill him. I think he will do good for us. Only time will tell.

X2

I'm more concerned about a smart person taking a crack at him.
GOBAMA!
Wow "when white will embrace whats right" > I am so affended by this statement i am beside myself. How can we let such a racist statement be spoken at the swearing in of our president. You are OK with this??? I am not!!!History lesson 101: MY fore fathers did not own slaves they did live here during slavery and according to our research our great great grandfather was part of the underground railroad. As a young kid one of my fathers best freinds was a black man. He would come to our house and we would go to there so all i have to say is that not all white have had it wrong, some of us had it right even when it was not fashionable to have it right.

Mike said:
Where the black don't have to go to the back, where the brown can stick around, where the red man can get ahead man, where the yellow will stay mellow, and where the white will embrace what's right.....hahaha that was hilarious!
Well I took it as that every one, no matter your color will have the opportunity to live equally. I understand where you are coming from, but on the same token there are still a great many white people that don't accept black and other races as equal. I know I didn't have anything to do with slavery and neither did you. I have nothing against blacks or other races, shute, my girlfriend is black.
I believe the way it was worded could have maybe been done differently. It was pretty open to interpretation. I think he was referring more to all the opinionated white folks who didn't want a black man in their White House, and the southern interest groups that have said he will be assassinated if he takes office, not so much you and I.
treenotchin' said:
Wow "when white will embrace whats right" > I am so affended by this statement i am beside myself. How can we let such a racist statement be spoken at the swearing in of our president. You are OK with this??? I am not!!!History lesson 101: MY fore fathers did not own slaves they did live here during slavery and according to our research our great great grandfather was part of the underground railroad. As a young kid one of my fathers best freinds was a black man. He would come to our house and we would go to there so all i have to say is that not all white have had it wrong, some of us had it right even when it was not fashionable to have it right.

Mike said:
Where the black don't have to go to the back, where the brown can stick around, where the red man can get ahead man, where the yellow will stay mellow, and where the white will embrace what's right.....hahaha that was hilarious!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968