www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just finished this dye today!  I am trying to figure out if this stencil is a keeper or not.  It will all depend on what you all say!  This stencil was cut on a plotter but took me 4 hours to pull all the unwanted vinyl away from the vinyl I was using for the stencil.  Would you buy a disc with this design on it and how much would you pay for just the dye job ( don't include the disc)?  This will also help me with pricing and such.  Thanks in advance!

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cassidy,

That is truly one bad ass Fuse. If Dynamic Discs where to sell that disc it would be somewhere around the mid $30 amount. You would have more time and money into a dye like that than is worth it. But.....my god man, that is one bitchin dye. Maybe a back burner, custom done, one time only, high end model that you would only take on a special order basis. Put a $50 price tag on it and see if you get any bites.

I agree with Rescue.

What about selling the stencils only.

You made the stencil of my father and sent it to me.

It will be less work on you part.

The only work will be from your plotter.

After all, you made a video of how to apply etc.

Your designs are killer, sell them.

Happy Thanksgiving...looking at just the picture of your dye/disc is soothing,sort of mesmerizing to the eye.

Great work once agian.check out that stencil idea for buisness.

I'm sorry but that is badass. My 2 pennies. Keep up the GREAT work!

Thanks all! I think I've made my decision if I was going to use the stencil or not. This is going to be one of my most expensive single color dyes. At $30 plus the cost of the disc it is very expensive but looks amazing. Thanks everyone!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968