www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

A thread to post links to those News Worthy stories....that make you go Hmmmmmmm!?!?!? A place to share internet humor

Tags: News, Strange, Unusual

Views: 938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.microsoft.com/germany/aktionen/mach-es-machbar/en-us/def...
This makes me laugh every time I play it. Something is just wrong here. LOL!
that's freaking great!!!
holy....!!!sweet!!!!
Germany's version of Wil "E" Coyote!
HAAAAA HAAAA
I regularly check www.fark.com for all my news of the unusual :)
a punch in the face and sissors to the neck are just everday ocurrences. what are we telling our young people? the news needs to take a stand and report that this kind of behavor is un exceptable and insane. not " did you hear the one about?" it makes me sick. ( the news does, not you jamie.)
I don't watch TV usually, don't usually buy a paper. Though really how many young people watch news or read a paper?

Guess I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it's a light hearted topic, way bum it out? The world is crazy, always will be, always has been... anyways.

There is a really funny and weird old news on a old Mofro CD. Basically a bank robbery that the two get-a-away guys take off early and hit a cop car across the street. The jury had to be told to stop laughing the whole trial and the judge was calling the guys the 3 stooges.

Though I understand news can be depressing, why I don't watch the news.
The charges...if reported accurately....sound like BS misdemeanors....in these parts that's Battery and Aggravated Assault at least....should be Assault With a Deadly Weapon....a Forcible Felony. I would bet this looney gets her hand slapped.
Sorry, I wasn't meaning to make a big deal of it. Just didn't see the point of whining out of no where. To each their own.
Saw it on the news last night.

Ooooh, I'm sorry I acted out like an idiot over $20.

Ever work with the public, there are way too many people out there who believe, no matter what, they have the right to harass people in the service industry.

Ignorance seems is bliss.
The woman should be given FULL tilt of the law. If I were that clerk, FILE CHARGES!
The woman should work in a convenience store for a year as penance. In a bad neighborhood. Not her own, they will think that she was cool for acting out such agression.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968