www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

A thread to post links to those News Worthy stories....that make you go Hmmmmmmm!?!?!? A place to share internet humor

Tags: News, Strange, Unusual

Views: 894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That dude was cruising. Where do you think the cuts where? Just say no to crack!
Bears are dinner where I'm from :D
I have to call BS on this one. There is no way an 18 month old would not sustain some injury hitting an awning from 8 floors up that's at least a 64 foot fall. I've had shorter drives from a tee than that.
It is "Out There" ....likely not going to happen.
How Appropriate for Election Day

Obama & Oprah
Flying on Obama's private plane. Obama looked at Oprah, chuckled and said, 'You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy.
Oprah shrugged her shoulders and replied, 'I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy.
Michelle added, 'That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy..
Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all three of them out of the window and make 256 million people very happy.'

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968