www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My pdga Number hasn't been renewed in two years and i just have the money for it but i wanted to enter a tourament in a few months ,so if i pay the 10 dollars non pdga fee  does my rounds count towards the My rating .

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I joined the PDGA last year.   I played a few tourneys and payed the $10 non PDGA early in the year before I had joined.   Those tourneyments never counted towards my rating.   So I would say no.     But if you have the money to Renew.   Just Renew before that tourney.    If not the pdga has a thing where you can pay them to track your tourneys.     Its 10 to the pdga and then you still have to pay the 10 non pdga fee at the tourney.   I am not sure of all of the rules of it,  check the PDGA website.

If a TD submits your results with a PDGA number attached, your PDGA record will get updated internally with those round ratings regardless whether you are current or not at the moment. If you played some events for the two years you weren't current, if the TD had your PDGA number, those rounds are in your record even though you can't see them unless you are current. If you have never been a PDGA member and later join during a year, the PDGA will go back and add those early events to your history. But you have to contact the PDGA office to tell them which ones you entered before having a PDGA number.

I dont think I will be contacting the PDGA,  because I played TERRIBLE in the other events before I joined.   So I am fine with my current rating.    

thanks chuck

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968