www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

anybody else practice inside the house

Views: 0

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When my wife isn't around I practice putting. But for some reason or another she always knows, and I get yelled at every time. I love it.
Oh yeah! I hang up an old medium/heavy comforter and throw drives into it like you are in the video, but I have more distance. I use masking tape to make rectangular targets on the center area or at angles and practice sidearm finesse shots from 20-30'. I also putt in my house.
i haven't thought about rectangular targets, i do have more room, i just didn't move the recliner out of the way. and of course my wife isn't home when i do it. for some weird reason she doesnt think its safe ??
basket in the basement w/a ball golf net behind it.
LOL!! No wife for me yet, so i'm good at the moment.

wayne durb said:
i haven't thought about rectangular targets, i do have more room, i just didn't move the recliner out of the way. and of course my wife isn't home when i do it. for some weird reason she doesnt think its safe ??
never tried driving indoors.

have my indoor putting range though.

http://discgolfer.ning.com/photo/1809917:Photo:77301?context=user
Indoor driving.....yeah sounds like fun....but the wife wouldn't be to amused!!! lol!!!
Yeah it gets bad when you practice your anhyzers with pie tins while you're supposed to be cleaning the kitchen.
My apartment complex has a giant workout room without the equiptment in it. I often go up there and can get 100 foot shots in, the room actually dog legs left, that is nice.
i never thought of indoor driving, maybe cause my apartment is to small to even 3 step in haha.. i do use this old tire swing outside for my putts.. broke discin is good discin...
I have had a Basket in my apartment since I was single. Then the girlfriend came along, we moved in and guess what. Basket is in the living room, scuffs on the wall and every once in a while Dr. Phil gets a disc in the head. Great girlfriend has saved my putting. Gotta love compromise.

Par420 said:
i never thought of indoor driving, maybe cause my apartment is to small to even 3 step in haha.. i do use this old tire swing outside for my putts.. broke discin is good discin...
Never thought about it until I read this post… hehehe… I like the idea

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968