www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I found this disc the other day and I can't find any info on it. Does anyone know much about it? If you can't make it out #1 Driver Max Distance flyer B-25 From Lighting discs

Views: 0

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Decent beginners disc as it is pretty understable if I remember correctly. Then again I haven't seen one since 2000 when my dad used one when we were still noobs
You'd probably be better off leaving it where you found it.
I have an old b-25 Mitchell by Lightning,with a picture of a plane on it.
thanks for the replies. I was going for Karma points picking it up and calling the number on the back to try to return it.
The only Lightning disc in my bag is a Rubber Putter, I tried some of their drivers and they dont work for me.
Personally I think you should throw it at least a few times, you never know what would work for you, If you don't like it, then trade it for something, better yet you can give it to an EDGE program or a school disc golf club. NEVER JUST LEAVE A DISC, you may be keeping someone else from enjoying this game we love so much. Unlike some people on this site that have tons of money to spend on plastic most of us have to scrimp and save for every piece. But of course some peeps just don't get it.

Nick said:
You'd probably be better off leaving it where you found it.
I agree with Jack. Give it a shot and if you don't like it trade or give it to someone that needs it or like you said return it. I know when I loose a disc its going to be a LOOOONNNNGGG time before I can replace it.
I say return it. Karma is alot beter than someones old beat disc.

Keep Hucking
-Chris UPDGA# 0001
I just have to say wow, what a great site! Thanks Mike.

Mike said:
Thanks again guys. I will always go with karma points first. Called first the number was no good. So of course I will try it. I try every disc I can get my hands one.

Birks
No problem, just one more great resource site for disc golf. It can really help you get an idea for about any disc ever made. Now I'm sure there are some that would say the site isn't perfect, but it will help you a lot more than it will hurt you I think.

humchris said:
I just have to say wow, what a great site! Thanks Mike.

Mike said:

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968