www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

have any of you used the Innova Boss or Groove? iam looking to buy them both but don't know much bout them. if you do use them lem me know what u think about them.

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

super h - you could save a whole lot of time by using the "search" field by all the forums, or just click to the next most recently commented page or two of discussions and I guarantee there will be at least one with the boss or groove in the title!
well i have big arms, and can rip it but my wraith that i use only goes round 325 ft and thats about it. its speed is 11. and the boss and groove are 13, so i think i could really rip them. and get some more distance
So I have a big arm too and use both. I get about 450ft with them, and should be getting more distance. different flight patterns but love them both. I use my mids/putters for anything under about 310. once you get the hang of the boss/groove they are great, but you have to get a feel for them first.
Groove is slightly less stable than a Champion Boss !!!!

Star Boss is slightly more overstable than a Champion Boss !!!!
i have heard of their inconsistency.
Boss = priceless, Groove = worthless
which is better star boss or champion boss?
the flat bosses are straight(hold a straight line longer) to flippy, the domey bosses are super hot stable will hold a hyzer line, almost like a super fast xcal
need big arm.. i dont have one, boss spikes into ground right away and the groove goes about 100ft then spikes into the ground. but they are still very new and might find their way into my bag after they break in more. not givin up yet.

very fast, get to where they r going in a hurry.

should clarify, i have big arm but have only been driving backhand for a half year or so and don't have the snap to turn them over yet, but it'll come in time.
high arm speed needed to make that boss fly flat, I noticed when I try to give a nice hard annie release, it just sits flat and goes all the way down the fairway about 5 feet off the ground (when I try to annie release it) and its really nice for the biig heizers if you got the arm , like a nice 350 ft over a lake at a pin
the bosses are very inconsistent i would say do like i did and buy 3 of them throw them all and find out which one works for you the best then give 2 of them away for presents to 2 of your friends they made great christmas presents for a couple of my friends
You would say that Todd! Just cause you dont have one!

Todd Mitchell said:
Boss = priceless, Groove = worthless

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968