www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is up with the stability of the Boss. Got a champ. first run 174g that flies like Innova says it will. Got another tye dye champ. 172 and it is way overstable. Worse that my heavier Tee Rex. My 172g star Boss is the least stable. Don't even get me started on the R Pro Boss ... mega understable for me but I get great distance with all of 'em.

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try a Star Boss at 169 grams. Super Stable and flyes great !!!
and yes , BoB, A nuke has found it's way into my bag and has for sure replaced my Boss.
damn right, Force takes out Xcal, Predator is great, Buzzz, Meteor cannot ever take out my Rocs though!
i have 2 star boss' in my bag. i couldnt find any champion boss to fly the same as the one right next to it. i did like the r-pro because i could get HUGE distance, but forget about it in wind over 1 mph. i switched to the nuke aswell.
Try a Star Boss at 169 grams. Super Stable and flyes great !!!
i just stopped thowing them all togther because every time id loose one i could not replace it to be the same
As everyone has said, every disc will fly slightly differently. My Pro Boss is way less stable than my champ. For me its just a matter of learning how they fly and being able to summon the right motion to get its best flight pattern. When I throw my pro boss its a totally different throw than when I toss the champion.
the Boss (most fast drivers) don't fly the same as each other. the only thing consistant is that most 165-169 star bosss are over stable. After that you really don't know what your buying.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968