The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Has anyone used one of these yet I want one 

Innova Caddy Pack Site

Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just saw it.

Genius. And not too pricey.

Has anyone seen similar designs from other manufacturers?

I have seen this in action. Guy that joined one of our minis said he got it as part of the player pack from The Japan Open. It's really a good design. You know the stool is there but don't notice it in the least. Just don't wear a backwards cap and look up real quick, it stings a bit when you do.
this is dumb, im not gonna waste 149.99$ on something that looks hideous! plus i hate innovas strape, now the if they make it to were you can hook up this "stool" to other chairs and it was less than 150 bucks i might take a second look
its 150 for the DISCcarrier bag and the staps/seat.  I thought the same thing the first time I looked at it
i have all of the parts separately and a snow day today... i hope i can put something together.

I think they would have a easier time selling just the strap set up.  make it like $40.  more people would buy a "Add-on" strap system IMO.

At $149.. it just lends itself for people to make their own..

Innova is shipping them to the Clearwater Store in Sunny Florida.

They will be in stock next week!

Oh man, I can finally sit down.

My poor aching feet...

Is the stool against your back while your carrying the bag?
Seems like your lower back could get muddy from the feet of the stool.
Yeah that's true and I think you would still feel them in your lower back.  My kidneys don't need to get bruised by that.  I think I'll just carry a stool in my hand...or just have a caddy!  Both problems are solved now!  It's a good idea for sure, makes things simple, but just not there for me.
If you look real close at the picture (it clearer on the Innova website) there is a lumbar support pad on the stool legs that will hold the stool off you back.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968