www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When am i going to see an increase in the rate of new discs coming out? It seems like its been forever that the Katana has been their newest disc.  Every site i go on says their newest disc is one that came out years ago.  More discs more fun!

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a beautiful brand new, never thrown,translucent/white 171gm Champ Starfire with a San Francisco DGC Tres Piggy Stamp for trade or sale...
Starfires are rad, I throw them myself....nice stable control disc and the Pro Starfires and long discs when beat a little.
Yes Please. I only have/throw Innova and Only putt with Rhynos. Hate to have by other brand and types of putter. Currently in my bag A beadless Pro (Us MAster 09), 2 Champion, 1 Star, and 1 r-pro. Ben please join my group Rhyno Lovers and let's see if we can get some made ASAP. I have been talking about them for weeks now and I finally played a Glow round and can't belive they have never even made them in DX Glo before.
I would like to see Star Classic Rocs be put back in to production. I want one really bad, but I don't want to pay $25 + shipping just to get one.
Classic Roc is Waaaaaaaaaay different from a Roc.
http://www.pdga.com/tech-standards

Give this link a look over every now and again, There is also a pdf that will list off all of the approved discs, I'm pretty sure I saw the z-nuke retooled which I think is the Nuke + which means its ok for tourneys...
z nuke retooled is NOT the + it is the Z nuke they had to make the disc diameter smaller for the Z plastic
Fale.. Do you think that disc will ever make it to approval?
I hope they will approve it eventually... to me it is like a faster crush and that is exactly what I need!
I need Innova to make more of these Originals !!!

If you have found what your looking for, throwing so many discs, thats great! But i think most people, including myself, would be more than appreciative of Innova coming out with new discs. The growth of the sport depends on companys such as innova, discraft, gateway, and hero, to broaden their ideas and bring as much to the table that they can. Do not be confused, our discs now are great.
Yeah, I want to check out one of the new Latitude 64 Flows..... they sound pretty sweet!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968