www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When am i going to see an increase in the rate of new discs coming out? It seems like its been forever that the Katana has been their newest disc.  Every site i go on says their newest disc is one that came out years ago.  More discs more fun!

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just bought a Flow-gold (170g) and a Halo-gold (173g). The Flow has very good glide with little fade. A very accurate disc for my arm strength. I find it similar to an Orc or Wraith. The Halo is just a bit too over stable for my arm strength. It has considerable fade at the end of flight. I find it similar to my Boss-star and Katana. Both are great discs and the plastic shows no sign of impact after smacking trees at high velocity just a few feet off the tee box.
My maximum distance ever was 340' with a wraith. My average distance is 280'. My arm strength and throwing style is better suited to the Flow as opposed to the Halo. Bigger arms might prefer the Halo.
They have two new high speed drivers coming out by feb

http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=1443499&postcount...
HOLY MACKAREL!

Those things look like they should come with a box of Quisp!

AGREED! It would be a dream to have glo-champion consistently be bright. Instead of 1/20 bought
Anyone stock up on these flyin' saucers at 3pm PDT?

I thought about it...but I will wait for the speed 13s with glide that are coming out later
I don't need wall queens
they can't even be considered the same disc, the fact that the classic roc was even named that, is like saying a spider monkey is a lot like a spider
i wasn't kidding..these are quazy

pic from Booter's archive
Flow has a very predictable flight path. Straight with not a ton of fade. I would say it's a disc worthy of anyones bag. Latitude plastic is the KING!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968