www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

When am i going to see an increase in the rate of new discs coming out? It seems like its been forever that the Katana has been their newest disc.  Every site i go on says their newest disc is one that came out years ago.  More discs more fun!

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are already alot of discs out there and i think that its to the point that if you cant find what your looking for then you havent thrown enough discs. There are so many different discs to throw so many different shots. I think most people my self included would rather see discs produced in more types of plastic instead of an entirely new mold.
My "newest" disc last year was a Sidewinder and that isn't a very new disc at all. I bought the Star Katana when it came out only to be disappointed with the flat top disc that wasn't like the Lemon Lake at all. A couple of weeks ago I bought a Lemon Lake from Ben Calhoun. I am very happy with that disc and I nearly got an ace with it yesterday. Gave the other Star Katana to a friend. Maybe if I had more time and money I would experiment with some more discs but I am fairly old school anyway.
My favorite from innova one disc becomes six:

Starfire dx
Champion Starfire Long SL
Pro Starfire SL
Champion Starfire
Star Starfire
Star Starfire Long SSL
Dude.... you should try a Starfire!
Check out Latitude 64 for some new discs. They have some good ones that just came out.
I would like to see a Glow Classic Roc.
I love my Starfire SL and Champ SF!
Close your eyes, and tap your heels,anything is possible.
I would like to see better glow by innova... at least as far as DX... come on Innova! Your the leader now make better DX Glow or release more Champ Glow!!!

the glow roc.180g
GLOW RHYNO. I will order 100+ for my store (and 100 for myself) the day they make these, which hopefully will be tomorrow.
Rocshot....You are the Buddah of Disc Golf....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968