www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I would like some help with purchasing the Innova Sport Model Discatcher..I am looking for the best price and would like some referals to where I could purchase it and have it shipped to Michigan. If you have a website link or phone number please include that with your reply.

Thank You..

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are everywhere, prices change. I got mine with free shipping, cant remember where but I searched every disc golf online store I could find.
I thought everybody in Michigan was next door to a local disc shop. I guess that's as wrong as people thinking everyone in Texas has a cattle ranch or an oil well.

If you do have a local shop then that is a good place to start looking. And don't forget Play It Again Sports, in this area they carry targets and will take old sports equipment in trade. If you don't have a PIAS or local disc shop, there are several vendors that advertise on this site.
Ordered one last week and it should be here tommorow (tuesday). Paid 174.99 - free shipping! It is the Sport model. Is that the one that you have and how hard is it to add inner chains? Maybe you could help me with the how-to part of it? I am looking forard to getting it and practicing my putting which seems to be my weekness right now! Thanks for the message.
You can always buy online to save a buck but when your local dg store goes out of business enjoy waiting a week for the disc you really need
Bruce,
Thanks so much for your instructions on how to set those chains...what size chain do you buy? Maybe I can take a chain with me if they are detached before assemblie? I just got the box on my porch today, so will be working on it tonight. I like your pics and your cage...so you keep it outside..I was told if you can take it in after use and keep it out of the elements it helps alot from it becoming rusty over time..but also heard of the innova factory having one outside for over 7 years by there breakroom and it is holding up well. We played on some rusty ones at a course nearby yesterday!
Thanks again.
2/0 straight link coil chain.
Thanks Bruce. If I get some pictures I will upload them. Where are you located? I have installed all the chains with zip ties and it looks and works great..Now it's just finding the time to get out there and practice!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968