www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just thought you might want to know the PDGA approved Innova's new creation yesterday.

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Groovey Bayby, I wondered soon as the boss came out what it would be like crossed w/ a monarche, we will see.
This will be interesting indeed, a super high speed disc that will naturally turnover sounds very intriguing..
Thats why I keep wraiths in my bag, to turn... I feel that this disc will be less stable than a good beat in wraith. But like I said, i'm going to order it and try it out too, I still feel though that different arms will have different results with this disc. I don't usually throw lower than 85% power, because my timing messes up, I just disc down. But to each their own, if the groove works for you, thats great. I usually throw close to full power for everything because thats the way I throw.

Jamie said:
I don't get it Trey? Should I throw full power on every shot? Say I can hyzer flip a Boss, I still might need a disc that will actually turn too. Just food for thought.
Trey said:
If you can throw the boss successfully, then the Groove is not for you unless you are a plastic monger. If you can hyzer flip a boss, then you will likely turn and burn a Groove. Its not gimicky, its a company being smart and marketing to people with different abilities... I'm a plastic monger though, so i'll likely get one as well! lol
This was posted back on Dec. 8th, I'm guessing on premature information. I don't really think the differance brtween a 5 and 6 will be that big of a deal though. Especially since all of their ratings are the exact same for individual models of a disc made in different plastic or the runs vary in fade..etc... I believe the ratings just give you a general idea, but as most of us know there can be many variances.
A touch more glide ?
got mine reserved for the 1st run coming out monday. can't wait to throw it.
Yup, I have three fr's reserved for me too!! Can't wait to see how they fly.
Just picked up a Star Echo Groove today. I've only thrown it a few times in an open field but it is pretty sweet. Very fast for sure, but kind of went all over the place. The first time it was super straight, then it flipped over, and then it would finish more overstable. Gotta break it in a little more.
Looking for GROOVES, willing to trade 3 or more discs for one. messege me if you are willing to trade one. I have lots to trade like, bosses,destroyers,xcals...etc
i just got one today and it is perty good.

Most in my area prefer the GROOVE to the BOSS-It works with less arm speed and comes in lighter weights!
http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/champion-groove-p-3458.html?...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968