www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was wondering if anyone has this bag and how it holds up. I just found it online, and i got my G-pa to get it for me for christmas...ohhhhh yeahhh....3....2....1.....start typing.....thanx

Tags: Bag, Hero, Innova, Traveler, XT

Views: 465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats pretty nice, i dont do much traveling but i do need a bag just not sure on which one to get??

Just don't get the dual pack by Revolution! Not one of my favorite bags. If you are in no hurry, check out the Grip Equip. bag

what si that?

It's a new backpack style bag. Check out gripeq.com and they have a few pics. They also have a video on youtube. The big three ( Val, Avery Jenkins and Nate Doss) are pimping it hard. Also takled to the designer, seems like a nice guy, but production issues have delayed the bag well past it's due out date.

P.S. That looks like a very cool bag you're getting!

I have seen this before it looks like a great bag but when does it come out

Well, I don't want to sound negative, because I root for the underdog. It was suppose to come out in early Nov......then late Nov......then early Dec...now? Either way, When they come out. I want one! We shall see. The people who were able to pre order (1st 150?) as well as the ones who won them in tourny play get them first, then it's a free for all. Just hope it's not a mad dash form them, but at around $200. a pop. Maybe not?

Japanese Discgolfer which participated in the world championship used it.
Because it was Japanese limited sale, there was the person who wanted it in the past.
It will be sold any place other than Japan and thinks that I was good.

This bag has been available at Marshall St. for about a month now , I believe it is on $95 !

I saw it available on a few sites, here is one: http://www.utopiadiscgolf.com/Innova-Hero%20XT%20Travel%20Disc%20Ba...

i like the back pack style, think i would rather have it without the wheels though.

i like the wheels, my shoulders start to hurt after a while and they'll come in handy

I have the Japan Open version of this bag.  I don't use mine on the course, but as disc golf luggage when traveling.    It is super sturdy and holds all my discs plus all my carry on stuff all in one bag.  You can pull out all the dividers and use it as one large compartment if you want.  I prefer to carry my discs when traveling instead of checking them in my luggage.  This bag holds my regular set of discs plus any backups I want to bring along. 

The wheels and pop up handle make it awesome for hauling through airports or train stations. The wheels can be covered when not in use.  It also has a hidden compartment to store the backpack straps when checking the bag or using the wheels.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968