www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

anyone ????

Views: 1681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ayup
what do they do?
They were sent out to the public to be tested. It's basically a Boss, but they were trying a new "stablization process" and they wanted to see what people had to say. Problem was, people bid on them like crazed loonies on ebay. So most of them ended up on some ones wall. Not a smart move by Innova.
but what does the "night shift" mean?
Once the PDGA discussion comes back online, the Ask Dave D about Innova thread recently had an explanation of the Night Shift Destroyers, etc...basically, the 2nd shift guys mixed a batch of plastic up differently or somesuch creating a different effect on the flight if I recall correctly what it said.
I have a brand new Night Shift Destroyer. They were put out at the same time as the Boss. I have thrown my friends Night Shift Destroyer (we got them at the same time) and it is stable....... I imagine once it hits a few trees it would be great for forehands or big hyzer bombs but right now its not really a long distance driver as it is still really stable. If anyone is interested i would take trade offers for it. It is the dark blue color with the mini innova bar stamp on it. I bought it for around $50 the week they came out, it was no a EBAY auction i am the first owner and i promise its 100% unthrown
Yeah, whataya mean by "Night Shift"?...they got better weed or something?
Sweet Disc's !!!! More stable then their counterparts !!!
Mine costs me 25.00 each and it was a package deal with two free Champion Destroyers from the Japan Open. I plan on keeping one and throwing one but not sure when because I like the Champion Boss quite a bit.
sounds like hopefully they will come out with more of these. I only found out about them off an old email from sunkingdiscs that went to a previous email address I was checking in on.
thanks for all the info gang.
I have one of the Destroyers.Unthrown/Mint Blue Mini Bar Stamp (same as in Nascar Daves Pic). I would sell it for $50 shipped if anyone is interested.
We still have a few Test Run/Night Shift Orcs left...Eric, send an e-mail to info@sunkingdiscs.com and we will send the newsletter to your new e-mail address

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968