www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

what about discraft or innova do you like? and what is your favorite disc?

Tags: boss, discraft, force, innova

Views: 1096

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can we offer a dozen other options that I prefer?
yeah sure
Innova supported the 2010 Worlds at Lemon Lake waaaaaaay better than discraft did.  That said, I do love the Buzz and Meteor.  I'm more of an Innova guy, though, and my favorite is the Star Wraith.

I like the Discraft plastic, but I prefer the Innova drivers too.Favorite disc would be the Valkyrie and the Meteor.

I use a little of both, I've got drivers from both, mids are discraft,(love me the buzz) putters are both.

I often find that smaller companies have more interesting discs.

For example just got the Skycraft Medusa, looks and feels awesome. Can't wait to throw it.

Sort of like restaurants where big chains toss bacon on a burger they've sold for years and market it as amazing, while down the street a small eatery is doing something really tasty and different.

I am very impressed with Daredevil, Ching, Discmania and Millennium offerings and have found some innovative efforts in the Quest and Aerobie lines.

Skyiron is another newcomer with a very solid driver offering.

Everyone should check out Legacy Discs.  New company out of Sylmar CA.  Started by the Rico's.  Amazing discs and an amazing company!

http://www.legacydiscs.com/

I have a full set (high speed, mid speed, approach) of both. 

But I have to admit, I prefer Discraft the best.  Love the Nuke.

I believe that the whole Innova vs. Discraft discussion is outdated at this point simply because there are more disc manufacturers out there now. That being said I am an Innova user with a couple of Quest AT discs in the bag. I even had the opportunity to throw a Hurricane the other day (forgot who makes it).

Hurricane is made by DGA.

i like that they make disc golf discs. my favorite disc is the gatewat wizard. very close second is the discraft buzz. innova's boss flys very far for me....hope this is helpful.
wish the legacy page had more on what discs they have

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968