www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

what about discraft or innova do you like? and what is your favorite disc?

Tags: boss, discraft, force, innova

Views: 1073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah Jim, you hit on the two things I love the most about the sword in your question! I was comparing the rim today to innova discs and thought that it was just slightly smaller than the wraith/teerex class of driver. But it is certainly faster and glides farther than a wraith. I would compare it in speed and stability to a worn destroyer. On a 350-390' drive I found the disc ratings to be fairly accurate in terms of flight patern... Turn of 0, fade +2. I throw huge sweeping hyzers with it as well as low straight shots. Very versatile. It does start to turn in a headwind, but a little breeze isn't going to make it unusable. Stronger headwinds will render this disc too under stable. ive thrown all the long fast stuff and this by far my fav right now. The narrow rim allows for me of small hands to get more snap... After talking it up I want to throw it right now, but it's almost midnight here. :)

I think I'm going to like the king as well, but we'll see.

I prefer a mixed bag of innova, discraft and gateway. I do however fell the need to touch on the difference in the two companies drivers edges. Have you ever noticed that a brand new innova driver's sharp edge could be used for a knife while discraft drivers edges are nice and rounded with more consistent molds??

Throw'em both. I do like my Nuke ESP.
i prefer discraft just because innova isnt consistant with every disc so in my oppinion discraft is the way to go
ALL manufacturers have the same issue.
I love new questions like this...

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968