www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Not that it matters but how is Innova pronounced? Is it INNA-VA or IN-NO-VA... or how do you all say it? I've heard both ways. Just wondering and taking a survey I guess. Also, how do you guys refer to this website? Do you say DGRUS or discgolerRus or Disgolfers R Dot You S......I'm not sure how to refer to it when discussing items pertained to this website...so difficult. I wish there was a simple one word reference, like MyDiscBook (just kidding). I'm sure i'll get a lot of witty/smart aleck remarks for this one. peace. thanks everyone.

Tags: cares, innova, really, though, who

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

then it would be IN-NOH-VAY ??
Yea considering it was Readings(Both) and Jenkins you are probably right.
I remember the "VAONNI" story.
It is indeed pronounced Inna-va.
Based on what? At the USDGC and even at their East Coast factory all I ever heard was inn-o-va without much stress on the O because disc golfers mumble.

Dave Dunipace can be found on here, ask him directly.
I've always heard it In-no-va, usually, as is innovation, though a heard this one guy call it In-nova on youtube, I'm like Chevy Nova's have nothing to do with discs.

In-na-va is a slang of In-no-va, if I say it fast enough I'm sure I say in-na-va.
wow jon, never ever say again that michigan people have funny accents. we are the only ones that pronounce words correctly :) i call this website discgolfers, simply that, but when i tell someone about it, i obviously say discgolfers r DOT u s. discgolfers r us. I say Inn-o-va
WE use DGR.us
and we are from A3disc where Terry Calhoun is from. that is not is use but ours.
INNA-VA...IN-NOH-VAY sounds like the Jewish version.
I prefer, we be disc golfers....simplifies the whole process
You like INNA-VA and I like inNOVA, You like tomato and I like tomahto. INNA-VA, inNOVA, Tomato, tomahto, Let's call the whole thing off
In-no-vah, (other disc co), Discgolfersrus. or just online pending of if your talking to others that use the site alot. JMO

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968