www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Not that it matters but how is Innova pronounced? Is it INNA-VA or IN-NO-VA... or how do you all say it? I've heard both ways. Just wondering and taking a survey I guess. Also, how do you guys refer to this website? Do you say DGRUS or discgolerRus or Disgolfers R Dot You S......I'm not sure how to refer to it when discussing items pertained to this website...so difficult. I wish there was a simple one word reference, like MyDiscBook (just kidding). I'm sure i'll get a lot of witty/smart aleck remarks for this one. peace. thanks everyone.

Tags: cares, innova, really, though, who

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

then it would be IN-NOH-VAY ??
Yea considering it was Readings(Both) and Jenkins you are probably right.
I remember the "VAONNI" story.
It is indeed pronounced Inna-va.
Based on what? At the USDGC and even at their East Coast factory all I ever heard was inn-o-va without much stress on the O because disc golfers mumble.

Dave Dunipace can be found on here, ask him directly.
I've always heard it In-no-va, usually, as is innovation, though a heard this one guy call it In-nova on youtube, I'm like Chevy Nova's have nothing to do with discs.

In-na-va is a slang of In-no-va, if I say it fast enough I'm sure I say in-na-va.
wow jon, never ever say again that michigan people have funny accents. we are the only ones that pronounce words correctly :) i call this website discgolfers, simply that, but when i tell someone about it, i obviously say discgolfers r DOT u s. discgolfers r us. I say Inn-o-va
WE use DGR.us
and we are from A3disc where Terry Calhoun is from. that is not is use but ours.
INNA-VA...IN-NOH-VAY sounds like the Jewish version.
I prefer, we be disc golfers....simplifies the whole process
You like INNA-VA and I like inNOVA, You like tomato and I like tomahto. INNA-VA, inNOVA, Tomato, tomahto, Let's call the whole thing off
In-no-vah, (other disc co), Discgolfersrus. or just online pending of if your talking to others that use the site alot. JMO

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968