www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Not that it matters but how is Innova pronounced? Is it INNA-VA or IN-NO-VA... or how do you all say it? I've heard both ways. Just wondering and taking a survey I guess. Also, how do you guys refer to this website? Do you say DGRUS or discgolerRus or Disgolfers R Dot You S......I'm not sure how to refer to it when discussing items pertained to this website...so difficult. I wish there was a simple one word reference, like MyDiscBook (just kidding). I'm sure i'll get a lot of witty/smart aleck remarks for this one. peace. thanks everyone.

Tags: cares, innova, really, though, who

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In-no-vah, (other disc co), Discgolfersrus. or just online pending of if your talking to others that use the site alot. JMO
I used to say in-no-va, now I say inna-va.. but I think innova is a pay off the word innovations os it may be pronounced IN-NO-VAY
Maybe it's like Missouri

Southern Missouri ... it's Missour-ah
Northern Missouri ... it's Misour-ee

You can tell if someone is from the north or the south by how they pronounce it.

In CA I believe they say Inna-va
Everyone else in the "real" world calls it In-no-va

;)
If they had just left the company name Champion Discs then every one could pronounce it!
One of life's mysteries answered....It's really Innova (INNA-VA) ....short A????

The site DGRUS...Glad it's not DRUGS!!!

I can see it now..... "Come on and join us on DRUGS"

"Well son, DRUGS...............is the road to nowhere"

"Yeah, but at least it's the scenic route"
I pronounce it Inna-va. When I first started playing this sport I was calling it in-nova. I just heard their top pro's pronouncing it and knew that they would know the correct way to pronounce it. You tube does wonders.
what? free enemas? count me in, might do me some good! and i say in-no-va i also say other things.... I'm learning fast! My papy learned me to spoke!
Think "innovate" when you pronounce it. No long "O".
inna-va.
do you say innovative: inNOvative or inNAvative?"

I will probably only use "inNOvative" when I'm nervous at a business meeting and articulate to prove my intelligence.

and D.G.R.U.S.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968