www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Not that it matters but how is Innova pronounced? Is it INNA-VA or IN-NO-VA... or how do you all say it? I've heard both ways. Just wondering and taking a survey I guess. Also, how do you guys refer to this website? Do you say DGRUS or discgolerRus or Disgolfers R Dot You S......I'm not sure how to refer to it when discussing items pertained to this website...so difficult. I wish there was a simple one word reference, like MyDiscBook (just kidding). I'm sure i'll get a lot of witty/smart aleck remarks for this one. peace. thanks everyone.

Tags: cares, innova, really, though, who

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to say in-no-va, now I say inna-va.. but I think innova is a pay off the word innovations os it may be pronounced IN-NO-VAY
Maybe it's like Missouri

Southern Missouri ... it's Missour-ah
Northern Missouri ... it's Misour-ee

You can tell if someone is from the north or the south by how they pronounce it.

In CA I believe they say Inna-va
Everyone else in the "real" world calls it In-no-va

;)
If they had just left the company name Champion Discs then every one could pronounce it!
One of life's mysteries answered....It's really Innova (INNA-VA) ....short A????

The site DGRUS...Glad it's not DRUGS!!!

I can see it now..... "Come on and join us on DRUGS"

"Well son, DRUGS...............is the road to nowhere"

"Yeah, but at least it's the scenic route"
I pronounce it Inna-va. When I first started playing this sport I was calling it in-nova. I just heard their top pro's pronouncing it and knew that they would know the correct way to pronounce it. You tube does wonders.
wierd , me too..
what? free enemas? count me in, might do me some good! and i say in-no-va i also say other things.... I'm learning fast! My papy learned me to spoke!
Think "innovate" when you pronounce it. No long "O".
inna-va.
do you say innovative: inNOvative or inNAvative?"

I will probably only use "inNOvative" when I'm nervous at a business meeting and articulate to prove my intelligence.

and D.G.R.U.S.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968