www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have ya checked today's date yet?

My guess..

An April Fools joke

It HAS to be a joke. Just think about how impossibly expensive and hard it would be to create an injection mold that not only combines four different discs, but also makes it so that each one has its own respected color. They would have to sell them for $100.00 a piece just to recuperate their costs.

April Fools

I would love to throw something like that. I mean your drive could land on the putter side for a nice lay up for bird. Or land on the driver side and skip 80 deep lol. Awesome joke Innova, you guys did good this year.

OMG! I need two of these. 

What an awesome disc. Where can I buy! 

hehehehe

Its kool to see that they actually have a sense of humor at Innova.  I wonder how many people out there fell for this one.
Good one, Innova!  April Fools!
I love the "One Disc to Rule Them All" Lord of the Rings quote. I think I'll cut some old plastic up and glue one together and next time I see Dave D up at the course I'll show him that I bought the new Quiver. Nice Innova......
LOL! I wonder how it would actually fly with the Driver side having that huge, thick rim and the other 3 sides considerably smaller. Kinda like having a flat tire? Lol.
April FOOLS
That's a Good One !!!!  Even Looks Official !!! :)
Yeah, that is a pretty awesome joke.  I was tripping on it for a sec, but then reality and logic kicked in.  It'd be a nice gimmick either way and I'm sure some folks would buy them just for the novelty.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968