www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am an Innova disc thrower and i have finally started branching out to rolling the disc for those really long distance shots..I was wondering if there was anyone who had some experience throwing Innova rollers and could recommend a disc that would work like discraft's stratus, or better...

Tags: Innova, Roll, Roller, Rolling, Throwing, discraft

Views: 582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

am I the only person who throws a roller with a kc pro roc in 'get out of trouble' situations?
Try the roadrunner or stingray
I like my sidewinder, flys good and rolls like a mother.
glad to hear it. Inside of 100 ft or so they're just so reliable for me, but I really never have seen anyone else use them for this purpose.
best with backhand or forearm? possibale or practical for overhand? thanks for help. pardon shortness here, newborn in arm
I use a dx rancho roc for shots of this nature. I get down on a knee and flick them either left or right handed nearly straight up and down (depending on how far I need them to go before they curl off, or if I want them to curl off at all). Sometimes I can do this type of shot and use less spin and get the disc to go straight and then slow down and fall over dead on that line. I probably wouldn't use it in a round yet though.
True, but useless statement of the day: Rollers are fun to throw.
So star plastic is less overstable than champion of the same disc when it breaks in? I've also heard that Star plastic flies further than champion. Anybody know for sure about this? I'm just curious as I'm trying to build the perfect arsenal for the way that I throw.
i like sidewinders for a roller
Cobra!
a broken in dga rogue is good for me , i know it isn't innova but the rogue seems to be my longest roller right now .
I have a slighly beat up Champion RoadRunner that works Great !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968