www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am planning on purchasing a portable basket and wanted some opinions on Which basket would be better for me.The two I've narrowed it down to in my price range are the Innova Traveler and the skillshot. I would like to basket to be: In order of importance 1. Durable 2. Heavy enough to withstand heavy winds 3. Portable enough to throw into my SUV . I am aware of what Mr. Ellis said on another basket post about how having something to practice with is important not what it is. I have been practicing with a 32 gallon trash can and its just not cutting it anymore. Thanks ahead of time for the advice

Tags: skillshot, traveler

Views: 151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Skillshot works just great for me, I leave it outside and have had it since December. I've had it in the wind and many other places in inclement weather and it has held up just fine so far. I don't know about the traveler as the skillshot is the only basket I've ever had.
I like the skillshot.
I love my DGA Mach Lite! Going on a year and It has held up great. In my opinion, it catches more like a permanent basket than the others. Just my two cents.
Skillshot!!!
I have the Ching Skillshot ( same as the innova) and I love it. Smaller than a normal basket so if i know I can hit that I can hit the baskets at the course.
I have a skillshot and really like it as far as catching and such. However the traveler seems better for carrying around. I have used both and prefer the traveler to set up temp. courses. You can get them out and in faster. But I am not a fan of the shape.
Both baskets have stakes included to keep them from blowing over in the wind. Both baskets come with tote bags. The Traveler weighs about 14 pounds and the SkillShot weighs 26 pounds.
traveler!!!!
The Traveler is better in the Surf than the Skillshot. Drains better !!!
So My Skill shot arrived Today and I love it. Thanks for all the input guys! I also Have to commend DIsc Golf Center on there fast shipping and great customer service.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968