www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

we took a local and nation wide survey from dg's from all around have all declared at least73% said that innova is more reliable, faster, and has a far more selection of equipment none the less DISCS.             

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Innova smashes huh???...that's why I smash you when we play, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but Discraft is still the best we have the best plastic and we are more consistant in discs you can go pick up two of the same discraft discs and they will both fly the same, but you can't do that with innova!!!!:)
Innova does have more models and are the more popular brand, but Discraft discs are way more consistent and thier plastics are superior also. Innova lives off the Ken Climo name.
I am an average competitive player. Maybye the top players can tell the difference between innova that is not consistent or a discraft that is not consistent. I carry both brands in my bag and don't prefer one over another.
I agree that Discraft is by far the better quality plastic except for the ESP model.
u damn well you dont smash shit u beat me and chris 1 time dude you have no idea what ur talkin about trae ur a cool cat but dont talk shit to defend discraft...
if ken climo is all u know about innova then ur sadly mistaken
The people are sheep! Lemmings! Oh, could you hang on, a bunch of us are jumping off a cliff... not sure why...
and also innova started it all champ plastics star , all thatr and discraft found a way to mimick it and well what do u know you now have another competitor in the dg equipment thats why discraft came up with esp...(star plastic) elite z ( champion)
well then i guess next time we see one another we should drop w/e were doin and play a round and the winner can declare his brand as the better one for the time being or until you actually step up and learn to golf instead of your " power only" style of golf......or maybe the next time ill give you 4 strokes the amount i would beat you by in the first place.... see you on the course hatchetman!!!

lol dont take it analy dude but we really do need to play, liam
You are ALL wrong! Latitude 64 has the best plastic than both Discraft and Innova, well. Minus Innova's old CE plastic. Anyway, Lat 64 has come up with some great discs and it continues to grow, but any one who has tried their discs. Will know they are making some of the best today!
One other thing. These threads are fun to read, but come on. I carry both companies discs in my bag and I couldn't imagine not throwing both! If in fact, you are serious. You guys are missing out!
this argument is old news...and getting older...throw everything and have fun...and don't disrespect players for what they throw, its unbecoming...
You forgot to mention Gateway, Quest AT, Latitude 64 (and others). I personally think that Star is the best plastic out there. Z plastic was way too slick. Ever since I switched from Discraft to Innova I have no desire to go back. But I have added a few nice Quest AT discs to the mix.

What discs someone buys is personal preference. What they do with those discs can make them a champion or a fool.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968