www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

we took a local and nation wide survey from dg's from all around have all declared at least73% said that innova is more reliable, faster, and has a far more selection of equipment none the less DISCS.             

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

actually if I am not mistaken that was Ching
I agree that Innova has a HUGE selection... I have studied that doggone disc guide until I sleep and dream the friggin' thing... Discraft also has a HUGE selection, though... I am too damn stubborn (or maybe scared) to try something I don't know (Latitude, etc) just for fear that I'll not like it... BUT!!!

I only have a very few DC discs in my bag (Avenger SS (which suddenly decided it doesn't want to fade), Surge SS, a Buzzzzzzzz (and god do I love that disc!), and a Magnet)... I cannot honestly see myself EVER choosing one brand and sticking with it unless the money is unbelievably good going in my pocket (WINK WINK DISCRAFT OR INNOVA OR LATITUDE MY BAG IS FOR RENT)....

I really just don't understand fanboys/girls... even Nate Doss is dating Valerie Jenkins... I mean, c'mon! WHERE'S THE LOVE!!!
Bomb digetty for shizel in the bizel!
Who is Eric McCabe sponsored by again?
Awww snap.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968