www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So it looks like Innova will have two new discs out early next year, the Vulcan and the Wahoo.

Here are the specs on the Vulcan:
Max Weight: 174.3g
Diameter: 21cm
Height: 1.5cm
Rim Depth: 1.1cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 16.2cm
Rim Thickness: 2.4cm

Yet another super speed driver most likely. Anyone know the expected flight numbers?

Tags: Vulcan

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

13, 5, -3, 2 right? or is the glide 6?
Either way that is a big speed understable disc.
Thats a way better name than wahoo.
eh, give me a beat in champ boss
I guess we shouid also have the Romulan and Kingon
Live long and prosper.

People were already complaining about the Katana being understable (at least the Pro plastic). Now they are going to go more understable. Hmmm...

If they really come out with a disc named the Wahoo, well that's pretty retarded. All I can say is...

Wahoooooooooooooo. Rhymes with Yahooooooooooooo.
Hey thanks for the update Jimbo. Is the Ace Race disc called the Hornet? And about the two new discs, Crap now i have to buy em! Take er easy, nmbrs...............................
Yep, ace race is the Hornet. I don't really need more discs, but I want to try em both. Good reason for me to drive down to Final 9.
This disc appears as a tweener with the line up in the 13 speed discs offered already....this includes Innova and Discmania. I guess this isn't really a big deal since this follows suit with the lesser speeds. Maybe there will be just enough difference this will fit in people's bags....or it is a money grab to keep sales up.

Some Innova Vulcan dimensions were changed slightly and it was resubmitted for approval. The diameter has increased from 21.0 to 21.2 cm along with a few other small dimension changes. The new Innova Edge was also just approved at the same 21.2cm diameter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968