www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Long before recently I noticed Innovas disc chart getting full.

Does anybody know what Innova plans on doing when their chart is filled up?

Will they ever make new molds at  /12 / 5 / -1 / 3/  or is the Destroyer claiming 

that spot on the chart forever?

Et Cetera

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dave has been going back and redesigning oldschool discs so that they work better with the newer plastics.  So you may see that some of the older discs go byebye and newer models with similar stats come in.
There is also the matter that they are just looking to make faster versions of discs they already have (Starfire, Teerex, XCal, Ape). Or they'll just make discs with "beat in" characteristics of another discs. IE the Archon is suppose to be a beaten in Wraith. However its numbers end up looking like a +1 speed new mold beast...
Well there are like 1,950 Speed/Glide/Turn/Fade combinations possible where's my 1/2/-3/4 disc?
I love the Destroyer!

Does anybody know what Innova plans on doing when their chart is filled up?

That's when Dunipace retires ;-)

Well, they came out with a 3.5 rating with the wedge... maybe we should start to expect more .5's

people can do what ever they want.  they keep coming out with these pointless golf discs just to fill up their colorful chart.  but hey, nothing about that hurts me in any way.  

everybody wants this shit to hit main-stream.

while everybody at the top obviously wants to keep it the way it is.

dont tell me ping pong and poker can be televised but disc golf cant.

maybe thats not what its "all about".

fuck off.

Innova and Discraft and the other companies are in business to make money. The more choices people have, the more chance for them to sell you something.People always want newer models coming out. It's good for business, good for disc golf, and good for the players.Don't worry about how they do thier business,choose want you want to throw, and do it. I had a discussion on here last year  and I said thier was too many models in my opinion and people blasted me so I beleive that was thier opinion.Enough said.

I like the discs that come out and are unique, like the Vulcan and Katana, but I wonder if there is really a need for the Destroyer and the Boss when the Wraith is already there.  Same goes for the Archon when the Beast is there. 

I'd like to see a new plastic, a polymer like GW's Evo plastic.  I'd also like to see the designs of the DX discs carried over to the Star plastic as an option.  That minotaur dude on the DX Beast gets me pumped to throw.  The Archangel just looks like a gay Valkyrie, but that's why they don't make it in Star, right? lol

Just make quality Disc's that Fly Good !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968